Corona Virus Update – June 2020Posted 25-08-2020
Chartwell has taken measures to ensure that our customers and staff are as safe as possible during these uncertain times.
- Increased cleanliness measures
- We have taken responsible steps to ensure that staff and customers are able to ensure the 2-meter distance away from each other
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have taken all responsible steps to help people work from home where possible
The government’s Working in Factories, Working in Offices and Working in Vehicles documentation has been thoroughly interpreted and implemented and as well as including social distancing and sanitisation measures the document details processes for visitors, deliveries, eating and drinking, screen guards, cleaning processes, PPE and the collection/delivery of vehicles.